Motown Week seemed to bring out the best in the girls and the beast in Nicki Minaj Wednesday night on American Idol.
At one point, Nicki ordered performers off the stage.
Thursday, one of the remaining eight --Burnell Taylor, Devin Velez, Janelle Arthur, Amber Holcomb, Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, Candice Glover or Lazaro Arbos -- will have to sing for the Idol life.
Who was the best and worst Wednesday? Who's most likely to go home? Head here for a recap.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief