Motown Week seemed to bring out the best in the girls and the beast in Nicki Minaj Wednesday night on American Idol.
At one point, Nicki ordered performers off the stage.
Thursday, one of the remaining eight --Burnell Taylor, Devin Velez, Janelle Arthur, Amber Holcomb, Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, Candice Glover or Lazaro Arbos -- will have to sing for the Idol life.
Who was the best and worst Wednesday? Who's most likely to go home? Head here for a recap.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill