Motown Week seemed to bring out the best in the girls and the beast in Nicki Minaj Wednesday night on American Idol.
At one point, Nicki ordered performers off the stage.
Thursday, one of the remaining eight --Burnell Taylor, Devin Velez, Janelle Arthur, Amber Holcomb, Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, Candice Glover or Lazaro Arbos -- will have to sing for the Idol life.
Who was the best and worst Wednesday? Who's most likely to go home? Head here for a recap.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.