Motown Week seemed to bring out the best in the girls and the beast in Nicki Minaj Wednesday night on American Idol.
At one point, Nicki ordered performers off the stage.
Thursday, one of the remaining eight --Burnell Taylor, Devin Velez, Janelle Arthur, Amber Holcomb, Kree Harrison, Angie Miller, Candice Glover or Lazaro Arbos -- will have to sing for the Idol life.
Who was the best and worst Wednesday? Who's most likely to go home? Head here for a recap.
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback