MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/27/13 -- Tierney Brothers, a Minneapolis-based technology company, today announced it will begin offering its classroom technology products, services and support to school districts in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana. Based in the Midwest, Tierney Brothers is a leading provider of 21st century instruction and learning technology solutions including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards, Digital Media Management and Distribution Systems, Mobile Device Collaboration Technology, Wireless Network Infrastructure, Digital Projectors, Flat Panel Displays and more.
The decision to expand came after Tierney Brothers hired former SMART Technologies Regional Manager Bruce Hoffman. Hoffman will serve as Division General Manager in charge of sales and overseeing operations in the three new states.
In addition to its technology product solutions school districts in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana will have access to Tierney Brothers' service and support divisions including: the first SMART Certified Training Center in the Midwest, a team of CTS certified systems integration engineers, project managers and installers, and a technical support department with a staff of full time technicians holding over a dozen manufacturer factory authorizations.
As it has in other states, Tierney Brothers will work with not only public school districts but also private and charter schools.
About Tierney Brothers:
Tierney Brothers is a leading provider of interactive solutions that inspire collaboration and improve performance. Established in 1977, Tierney Brothers customers include Fortune 500 companies, government entities, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and small businesses. www.tierneybrothers.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief