Happy Birthday, Quentin Tarantino!
Quentin Tarantino, whose latest films, such as Django Unchained, rock the cinema landscape even as much as his classics, such as Pulp Fiction did 20 years ago, today turns 50 years old.
In his more than two decades in film-making, Tarantino has directed: Reservoir Dogs (1992); Pulp Fiction (1994); Jackie Brown (1997); Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003); Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004); Death Proof (Part of double-feature "Grindhouse) 2007; Inglourious Basterds (2009); and, most recently, Django Unchained (2012).
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened