Happy Birthday, Quentin Tarantino!
Quentin Tarantino, whose latest films, such as Django Unchained, rock the cinema landscape even as much as his classics, such as Pulp Fiction did 20 years ago, today turns 50 years old.
In his more than two decades in film-making, Tarantino has directed: Reservoir Dogs (1992); Pulp Fiction (1994); Jackie Brown (1997); Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003); Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004); Death Proof (Part of double-feature "Grindhouse) 2007; Inglourious Basterds (2009); and, most recently, Django Unchained (2012).
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South