LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 03/27/13 -- 'A Place in the Sun Live 2013' offers everything you need to find the perfect home overseas, from property agents to finance experts. Hosted by C4 presenters of the successful TV show, Amanda Lamb, Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and new addition to the team, Laura Hamilton, the event will be packed with practical advice on how to set up your home abroad. Located in West London, Olympia is within close proximity to Millennium & Copthorne's three hotels in Kensington.
If you have decided to buy property abroad, 'A Place in the Sun Live' is not to be missed. In addition to the thousands of properties that you will find for sale in over 40 countries, there is a fantastic line-up of free-to-attend seminars. These will help guide you through the buying process in whichever country you are interested in and there will also be some great country-themed feature areas, where guests will be able to meet people 'in the know'.
These sections include 'Property in Spain', 'The French Property Village' and 'The Florida Property Pavilion' among many others, so every visitor is sure to find something for them. There are also a number of exhibitors offering services you may need when buying abroad, including foreign exchange, lawyers and visa experts. In addition to all of this, A Place in the Sun's production team will be at the event, screen-testing visitors to appear on the show itself!
This is a truly unique event, which offers visitors the chance to make the transition to another country far easier. After a busy day house-hunting, why not relax with Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, which offers six luxurious hotels in London, all with access to excellent transport links around the city.
MILLENNIUM & COPTHORNE HOTELS
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels operates a portfolio of over 100 hotels worldwide.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
Consumer Marketing Manager
+44(0)207 872 2444
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels