Crowdfunding is becoming more common in bringing together a crowd of concerned individuals to achieve a common goal. Crowdfunding can help business startups, the creative arts, inventors,
researchers, charities, fundraisers, and everyday people who need to raise funding for any business, charity, or personal need. To help raise awareness of funding projects, the new crowdfunding website UndercoverFunder.com has been launched.
"There is always a concern in regards to another recession in this coming year and there are still people out there struggling in today's current economy that sacrifice and are trying to make ends meet," Co-founder, Mary Ostensen of UndercoverFunder.com, stated.
UndercoverFunder.com combines the crowdfunding platforms of business startups or creative art projects with fundraising to also help ordinary people who just need help in general like paying off bills, raising money for funeral costs, funding a dream wedding, saving a pet, and just about any need that you would need to raise capital or money for.
"Just posting a crowdfunding campaign on our website is only one part of the equation; you also need to do some legwork on your own to get the word out about your crowdfunding needs. It is unlikely that there are philanthropists or Good Samaritans just waiting to fund your project after you post your crowdfunding project on the Internet," Ostensen explains. She states, "Crowdfunding requires you to get on a 'soapbox,' promote, and announce your crowdfunding campaign. Utilize your email contacts, spread the word using social media via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other social media sites. Comment on blogs, go to web forums, use bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon.com, Reddit, include a link to your project in your email signatures, and even verbally spread the word of your crowdfunding project to your friends, family, relatives, and acquaintances." Anything you can do to draw a crowd to view your crowdfunding project will help you raise funds and collect donations.
For more information or to learn more about crowdfunding, please visit: UndercoverFunder.com. online.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules