Justin Bieber's neighbor in a posh, gated community in Calabasas, Calif., has filed a police report after an alleged altercation with the singer, TMZ said.
The 19-year-old pop star is accused of battery in the police report filed Tuesday, but the nature of the alleged physical abuse was not specified.
The battery allegedly happened during a dispute with a neighbor who criticized Bieber for recklessly speeding in his Ferrari through the neighborhood while children were playing and people were walking their dogs, TMZ said.
The celebrity news website said multiple residents have since corroborated the complaining man's story.
TMZ didn't name the man who filed the police report.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer