Swiss bank Credit Suisse said on Wednesday that it
had agreed with Morgan Stanley to take over the US company's wealth
management operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Morgan Stanley manages more than 13 billion dollars for super-rich clients in these regions.
Credit Suisse's wealth management arm had a total of 798.5 billion Swiss francs (841.7 billion dollars) of client assets on its books last year.
The accounts that are to change hands under the deal are concentrated in Britain, Italy and Dubai.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists