Swiss bank Credit Suisse said on Wednesday that it
had agreed with Morgan Stanley to take over the US company's wealth
management operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Morgan Stanley manages more than 13 billion dollars for super-rich clients in these regions.
Credit Suisse's wealth management arm had a total of 798.5 billion Swiss francs (841.7 billion dollars) of client assets on its books last year.
The accounts that are to change hands under the deal are concentrated in Britain, Italy and Dubai.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25