HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/27/13 -- Matrix Asset Management Inc. (TSX: MTA) reschedules fourth quarter 2012 financial results release to Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 due to timing issues.
These results will be discussed during a conference call to be held on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will be web-cast live.
A link to register to the web-cast is available at: http://www.matrixasset.ca/about/webcastsandpresentations.aspx.
As an alternative, you may connect via telephone on the day of the presentation. The dial in number will be: 1-800-616-4707.
About Matrix Asset Management Inc.:
Matrix Asset Management Inc. (TSX: MTA) is a diversified asset and wealth management company with approximately $1.1 billion in assets under management and offices across Canada. Matrix's mission is to provide a diverse array of investment choices and the best possible investment management service for Canadian investors and institutions. Matrix delivers its services through three main operating subsidiaries serving institutional, high net-worth, and retail investors.
Matrix Asset Management Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Business Development
514-227-0666, ext. 3222
Toll Free: 1-866-687-9363, ext. 3222
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes