COSTA MESA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/27/13 -- Ecliptek Corporation is pleased to announce a new line of REACH 138 SVHC compliant products. The wide operating temperature range and tight stability oscillator EMRA Series, offering five different operating temperature range options, including -55 degrees C to +125 degrees C, is consistent with Ecliptek's REACH Compliance Program.
"The addition of the new EMRA product series enables our customers to obtain a clocking solution that meets the substance restrictions of the latest EU REACH Candidate List," said Thomas Culhane, Vice President of Quality. "Our compliance to this critical EU environmental regulation is part of Ecliptek's comprehensive environmental stewardship policy."
Including stabilities as tight as +/-20ppm, these new four pad SMD clocks significantly bolster Ecliptek's LVCMOS oscillator offering with available package footprint sizes as small as 1.6mm x 2.0mm. The new EMRA oscillator series provide five different supply voltage specifications, including 1.8VDC, 2.5VDC, 2.8VDC, 3.0VDC and 3.3VDC.
Founded in 1987, Ecliptek is a leading supplier of frequency control products to the electronics industry. Ecliptek provides complete engineering support, unparalleled customer service and innovative products to their OEM customers and distributors worldwide. Complete information on company operations or any of Ecliptek's quality frequency control devices can be obtained by visiting Ecliptek's internet site at www.ecliptek.com. The company's email address is email@example.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion