MARLBOROUGH, MA and LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 --
•Entuity®, the global developer of enterprise class, unified all-in-one Entuity Network Management software, announced today that Unicorns, Ltd., an IT solutions provider, has joined the Entuity Channel Partner Network.
•With this addition of Entuity Network Management to their portfolio, Unicorns brings an innovative, intelligently designed network management choice to the region. Entuity equips IT organizations with the ability to operate more efficiently, receive key metrics on how the network is supporting the business and safeguards the value of their IT investment with the timely adoption of new technologies and devices.
•Entuity's advanced engineering allows for unprecedented scalability that can easily grow as a business expands. Entuity is an all-in-one network management solution that includes automated, continual discovery of inventory and topology; configuration monitoring; event alerting and root cause analysis; elemental and flow-based performance; and extensive out of the box reporting. Entuity is extremely effective, offers more automation, collects deeper data metrics and ultimately lets IT organizations work smarter while lowering costs.
•Representing a solid, proven alternative to multiple, assorted network tools and expensive platform solutions, Entuity is known for its quick installation, short training time, affordability, ease of management and administration. Entuity empowers network managers to take charge of their networks with enterprise class management.
•The Unicorns and Entuity partnership is ready to offer an exceptional, contemporary network management solution to Russian companies in the financial services, telecommunications, retail, banking, and manufacturing industries. Entuity's best-of-breed software will improve service delivery and take the work out of network management.
• Headquartered in Moscow, Unicorns, Ltd. provides best in class products along with a team of knowledgeable technology experts that deliver outstanding consulting and services, enabling their customers to rapidly deploy new solutions and effectively manage complex IT environments.
• Unicorns and Entuity are developing a list of activities which will allow Russian businesses to better understand and appreciate the value of Entuity's network management solution. They include publications in Russian, joint presentation sessions for customers, and assistance in Entuity product evaluations at customer sites.
•Quote, attributed to Boris Goldshteyn, managing director, Unicorns, Ltd.
"The addition of Entuity to our IT solutions portfolio offers a trusted network management solution that is fully integrated and provides limitless scalability thanks to its intelligent architecture. The integration of inventory, fault, performance management with netflow, configuration, root cause and virtualization capabilities delivers a customizable solution required by Russian enterprises to keep their networks optimally and reliably performing while maximizing their IT resources. Entuity's ease of use, numerous reports and affordability will allow our customers to see immediate value from system deployment."
•Quote, attributed to Peter Licursi, vice president, Global Sales, Entuity
"Unicorns, Ltd. brings a wealth of experience to the Russian IT marketplace and Entuity now included in their portfolio will help enterprises manage their networks both today and in the future. We are looking forward to a relationship with Unicorns that delivers Entuity's contemporary IT network management solutions to a broader set of enterprises in Russia where organizations can effectively and affordably improve service delivery for continued success."
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response