TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Rupert Resources Ltd. ("Rupert" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE: RUP) announces the resignation of Mr. Donald G. Moore as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") of the Company, and the appointment of Mr. Martin Kostuik as President and CEO.
Mr. Kostuik is a Mining Engineer with 20 years of experience in both Canada and the U.S. His background includes engineering, operations, development and exploration. Mr. Kostuik holds an MBA from University of Tennessee and a B.Sc. from Queen's University at Kingston.
The Company is grateful for Mr Moore's valuable contribution over the years, particularly during its extensive exploration program at Red Lake, Ontario. Rupert extends its best wishes to Mr. Moore and welcomes Mr. Kostuik as Pres & CEO as it pursues new projects.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
B. Hinchcliffe, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Rupert Resources Ltd.
416 848 7744
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza