TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Rupert Resources Ltd. ("Rupert" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE: RUP) announces the resignation of Mr. Donald G. Moore as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") of the Company, and the appointment of Mr. Martin Kostuik as President and CEO.
Mr. Kostuik is a Mining Engineer with 20 years of experience in both Canada and the U.S. His background includes engineering, operations, development and exploration. Mr. Kostuik holds an MBA from University of Tennessee and a B.Sc. from Queen's University at Kingston.
The Company is grateful for Mr Moore's valuable contribution over the years, particularly during its extensive exploration program at Red Lake, Ontario. Rupert extends its best wishes to Mr. Moore and welcomes Mr. Kostuik as Pres & CEO as it pursues new projects.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
B. Hinchcliffe, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Rupert Resources Ltd.
416 848 7744
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder