TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Rupert Resources Ltd. ("Rupert" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE: RUP) announces the resignation of Mr. Donald G. Moore as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") of the Company, and the appointment of Mr. Martin Kostuik as President and CEO.
Mr. Kostuik is a Mining Engineer with 20 years of experience in both Canada and the U.S. His background includes engineering, operations, development and exploration. Mr. Kostuik holds an MBA from University of Tennessee and a B.Sc. from Queen's University at Kingston.
The Company is grateful for Mr Moore's valuable contribution over the years, particularly during its extensive exploration program at Red Lake, Ontario. Rupert extends its best wishes to Mr. Moore and welcomes Mr. Kostuik as Pres & CEO as it pursues new projects.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
B. Hinchcliffe, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Rupert Resources Ltd.
416 848 7744
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype