TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- The fastest selling book of all time, the steamy trilogy that has been translated into 61 languages and has been on the New York Times best seller list for 35 weeks, has inspired its own brand of sex toys. Lovehoney worked closely with the author E.L. James to make sure the high quality, stylish range of toys mirror the items used by Ana and her insatiable lover Christian Grey.
Fans will be happy to know that many of the products are named after specific passages in the much sought after book, including Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls, Twitchy Palm Spanking Paddle and the Hard Limits Restraint Kit. All items come with suggestions for use and tips on introducing the items into a relationship.
PinkCherry, the exclusive distributor for Canada, is excited to be bringing the line to Canada. "Fifty Shades of Grey introduced pleasure products to those who previously were unsure or unaware," states Daniel Freedman, CEO of PinkCherry, "now they can buy a brand that truly reflects the world of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey."
PinkCherry offers consumers and retailers a one-stop shop for buying and selling adult novelties and lingerie. PinkCherry has a Canadian and American online store as well as a Wholesale site.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.