VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Alphamin Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: AFM) wishes to announce that Tom Borman has been appointed as a director of the Company. Tom Borman who is a Chartered Accountant has vast experience in the mining and minerals industry. He served in excess of 11 years with BHP Billiton group in various senior managerial capacities. Subsequently he joined Warrior Coal Investments (Proprietary) Limited, as part of the executive team which established and consolidated the portfolio of assets now constituting the Optimum group of companies subsequently listed on the JSE March 2010. Tom has extensive global business experience, having worked in several countries including South Africa, Kenya, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Tom is an active director of Beacon Rock Corporate Services, a company which provides advisory services to the mining industry. He is also a non-executive director of Metmar Limited, a JSE listed commodities trading company.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cosme Maria Beccar Varela, President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Alphamin Resources Corp.
205 - 16055 Fraser Highway
Surrey, B.C. V4N 0G2
(604) 507-2187 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?