VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Alphamin Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: AFM) wishes to announce that Tom Borman has been appointed as a director of the Company. Tom Borman who is a Chartered Accountant has vast experience in the mining and minerals industry. He served in excess of 11 years with BHP Billiton group in various senior managerial capacities. Subsequently he joined Warrior Coal Investments (Proprietary) Limited, as part of the executive team which established and consolidated the portfolio of assets now constituting the Optimum group of companies subsequently listed on the JSE March 2010. Tom has extensive global business experience, having worked in several countries including South Africa, Kenya, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Tom is an active director of Beacon Rock Corporate Services, a company which provides advisory services to the mining industry. He is also a non-executive director of Metmar Limited, a JSE listed commodities trading company.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cosme Maria Beccar Varela, President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Alphamin Resources Corp.
205 - 16055 Fraser Highway
Surrey, B.C. V4N 0G2
(604) 507-2187 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan