VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Alphamin Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: AFM) wishes to announce that Tom Borman has been appointed as a director of the Company. Tom Borman who is a Chartered Accountant has vast experience in the mining and minerals industry. He served in excess of 11 years with BHP Billiton group in various senior managerial capacities. Subsequently he joined Warrior Coal Investments (Proprietary) Limited, as part of the executive team which established and consolidated the portfolio of assets now constituting the Optimum group of companies subsequently listed on the JSE March 2010. Tom has extensive global business experience, having worked in several countries including South Africa, Kenya, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Tom is an active director of Beacon Rock Corporate Services, a company which provides advisory services to the mining industry. He is also a non-executive director of Metmar Limited, a JSE listed commodities trading company.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cosme Maria Beccar Varela, President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Alphamin Resources Corp.
205 - 16055 Fraser Highway
Surrey, B.C. V4N 0G2
(604) 507-2187 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics