DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Boylegames.com, a popular online real money games site is currently running a Jack and the Beanstalk slot promotion called "Jack's Golden Easter Egg Challenge."
Players must play Jack and the Beanstalk slot game between Monday 18th March 00:01 GMT and Sunday 31st March at 23.59 GMT. Each day a player plays Jack and the Beanstalk slot they will collect one Golden Easter Egg for each one pound staked. The top twenty players will feature on the leaderboard, and will share in the prize pool plus be in with a chance of winning the lucky dip prize of five hundred pounds.
Noelle Grant from Boylegames.com said, "Jack and the Beanstalk is one of the best slot games around at the moment and with the launch of Jack the Giant Slayer movie, it has become even more popular in recent days with our players. With prizes from ten pounds to one thousand pounds up for grabs, what better way to celebrate Easter than winning your very own nest egg?"
Boylegames.com is known for having a range of games from the best games providers. Jack and the Beanstalk is just one game among many on the site from the highly regarded Swedish games provider Net Entertainment.
The "Jack's Golden Easter Egg Challenge" is already picking up traction with real money slot fans and is expected to be very popular over the Easter weekend.
Boylegames.com is the online games division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing