Average retail gasoline prices in El Paso have fallen 1 cent per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.44 a gallon, according to GasBuddy's survey of 296 gas outlets in El Paso.
This compares with the national average that has fallen 3 cents per gallon in the past week to $3.64 a gallon, according to website GasBuddy.com.
Prices are 34 cents per gallon lower than one year ago and are less than 1 cent per gallon lower than a month ago. The national average has decreased 10 cents per gallon during the past month and stands 22 cents per gallon lower than one year ago.
"Average gasoline prices have continued to quietly move lower in the last week across much of the United States at a time of year when we historically are accustomed to seeing prices move higher," said GasBuddy.com Senior Petroleum Analyst Patrick DeHaan.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low