Average retail gasoline prices in El Paso have fallen 1 cent per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.44 a gallon, according to GasBuddy's survey of 296 gas outlets in El Paso.
This compares with the national average that has fallen 3 cents per gallon in the past week to $3.64 a gallon, according to website GasBuddy.com.
Prices are 34 cents per gallon lower than one year ago and are less than 1 cent per gallon lower than a month ago. The national average has decreased 10 cents per gallon during the past month and stands 22 cents per gallon lower than one year ago.
"Average gasoline prices have continued to quietly move lower in the last week across much of the United States at a time of year when we historically are accustomed to seeing prices move higher," said GasBuddy.com Senior Petroleum Analyst Patrick DeHaan.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved