Average retail gasoline prices in El Paso have fallen 1 cent per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.44 a gallon, according to GasBuddy's survey of 296 gas outlets in El Paso.
This compares with the national average that has fallen 3 cents per gallon in the past week to $3.64 a gallon, according to website GasBuddy.com.
Prices are 34 cents per gallon lower than one year ago and are less than 1 cent per gallon lower than a month ago. The national average has decreased 10 cents per gallon during the past month and stands 22 cents per gallon lower than one year ago.
"Average gasoline prices have continued to quietly move lower in the last week across much of the United States at a time of year when we historically are accustomed to seeing prices move higher," said GasBuddy.com Senior Petroleum Analyst Patrick DeHaan.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry