PARIS, FRANCE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Iceland's cheapest airline, WOW air, offers a range of exciting package trips to Iceland for the upcoming Easter holiday and all year round.
According to a new report published by the World Economic Forum, Iceland is the friendliest country for tourists in 2013. Within the report 140 countries in the world were compared, on measures such as "attitude of population towards foreign visitors."
The friendly Icelander's are far from being the only thing Iceland has to offer. The Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, Northern Lights, and glaciers are among the many attractions for adventure seeking tourists. The WOW air packages offer something for everyone, for example one is for the nature lover, another one for the thrill seeker, or for those looking for Northern Lights.
The WOW air Classic Tour gives you a tour to the delightful spa and to some wonders of Iceland's southwest as well as allowing you to visit Reykjavik. For example, you can sit down in one of the many cafes downtown after a walk in the colorful city, or dive into one of the outdoor swimming pools.
The winter in Iceland has been unusually mild and warm this year, so the weather should not be a problem. The package deals to Iceland from WOW air are a really good value for money and WOW also strives for offering the cheapest flights to Iceland at all times.
To find out more about the cheapest flights to Iceland, visit http://www.wowiceland.fr.
Gudmundur Arnar Gudmundsson
Head of Marketing
+354 590 3032
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton