PARIS, FRANCE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Iceland's cheapest airline, WOW air, offers a range of exciting package trips to Iceland for the upcoming Easter holiday and all year round.
According to a new report published by the World Economic Forum, Iceland is the friendliest country for tourists in 2013. Within the report 140 countries in the world were compared, on measures such as "attitude of population towards foreign visitors."
The friendly Icelander's are far from being the only thing Iceland has to offer. The Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, Northern Lights, and glaciers are among the many attractions for adventure seeking tourists. The WOW air packages offer something for everyone, for example one is for the nature lover, another one for the thrill seeker, or for those looking for Northern Lights.
The WOW air Classic Tour gives you a tour to the delightful spa and to some wonders of Iceland's southwest as well as allowing you to visit Reykjavik. For example, you can sit down in one of the many cafes downtown after a walk in the colorful city, or dive into one of the outdoor swimming pools.
The winter in Iceland has been unusually mild and warm this year, so the weather should not be a problem. The package deals to Iceland from WOW air are a really good value for money and WOW also strives for offering the cheapest flights to Iceland at all times.
To find out more about the cheapest flights to Iceland, visit http://www.wowiceland.fr.
Gudmundur Arnar Gudmundsson
Head of Marketing
+354 590 3032
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal