Entertainment icon Dionne Warwick has filed
for bankruptcy, claiming she owes 10 million dollars but has assets
of only 25,000 dollars, according to celebrity news TMZ on Tuesday.
The singer, whose hits include Walk On By, Do You Know the Way to San Jose and Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head, said she earns almost 21,000 dollars a month, but spends all but 10 dollars. Her expenditures include 5,000 dollars in housekeeping and 4,000 dollars on a personal assistant.
Warwick, 72, a 5-time Grammy winner, owed most of her debt to tax authorities, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device