Entertainment icon Dionne Warwick has filed
for bankruptcy, claiming she owes 10 million dollars but has assets
of only 25,000 dollars, according to celebrity news TMZ on Tuesday.
The singer, whose hits include Walk On By, Do You Know the Way to San Jose and Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head, said she earns almost 21,000 dollars a month, but spends all but 10 dollars. Her expenditures include 5,000 dollars in housekeeping and 4,000 dollars on a personal assistant.
Warwick, 72, a 5-time Grammy winner, owed most of her debt to tax authorities, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals