VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- Alphamin Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: AFM) wishes to announce that Tom Borman has been appointed as a director of the Company. Tom Borman who is a Chartered Accountant has vast experience in the mining and minerals industry. He served in excess of 11 years with BHP Billiton group in various senior managerial capacities. Subsequently he joined Warrior Coal Investments (Proprietary) Limited, as part of the executive team which established and consolidated the portfolio of assets now constituting the Optimum group of companies subsequently listed on the JSE March 2010. Tom has extensive global business experience, having worked in several countries including South Africa, Kenya, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Tom is an active director of Beacon Rock Corporate Services, a company which provides advisory services to the mining industry. He is also a non-executive director of Metmar Limited, a JSE listed commodities trading company.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cosme Maria Beccar Varela, President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Alphamin Resources Corp.
205 - 16055 Fraser Highway
Surrey, B.C. V4N 0G2
(604) 507-2187 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million