SUNNYVALE, CA and AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/26/13 -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the successful closing of its transaction with 7171 Southwest Parkway Holdings, LP to sell and lease-back the company's "Lone Star Campus" located at 7171 Southwest Parkway in Austin, Texas. The transaction generated proceeds of approximately $164 million in cash, net of all fees, which will be reflected in the company's first quarter 2013 financial statements when reported on Apr. 18, 2013. As a part of the agreement, AMD has entered into a 12-year sublease agreement with Lantana HP, Ltd. with an extension option to continue its operations on the Lone Star Campus.
7171 Southwest Parkway Holdings, LP is an affiliate entity of real estate investment company Spear Street Capital.
Lantana HP, Ltd. is an affiliate entity of HPI Real Estate Services and Investments.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its ground-breaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit www.amd.com.
AMD and the AMD Arrow logo are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
AMD Public Relations
AMD Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions