CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/25/13 -- Michael Montgomery has been named Head of National Sales for the U.S. ultra high net worth brands including BMO Private Bank, Harris myCFO®, CTC Consulting and Cedar Street Advisors.
Montgomery has over 20 years of experience and most recently served as managing director of Northern Trust's Wealth Advisory Services unit in Dallas, Texas. Prior to Northern, he was managing director of the Harris myCFO, Inc. Arizona office and served as a family office and investment advisor for clients in Arizona and Palo Alto.
"Michael brings an extensive knowledge of the complex issues that confront the wealthiest families in our country," said John Benevides, President, Harris myCFO. "His experience and knowledge of families will be a tremendous asset as he leads our national client development efforts to provide comprehensive advice and counsel to families of significant wealth."
Montgomery holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University, a BBA from Texas A&M and is a CPA, a CFP® certificant and a PFS. He will be based in the Kierland office at 14850 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Arizona.
About Harris myCFO
Harris myCFO serves wealthy individuals and families, providing integrated private capital management including independent investment consulting and the comprehensive capabilities of a multi-family office.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap