LAS VEGAS, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Latin music superstar Luis Miguel will return to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for a record seventh consecutive year during the 2013 Las Vegas Mexican Independence Day weekend Friday, Sept. 13 – Sunday, Sept. 15 at 9 p.m. The three-night engagement is presented jointly by AEG Live and Caesars Palace.
Tickets go on-sale to the public Friday, March 29 at 10 a.m. and may be purchased in person at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Box Office, by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX (1.888.929.7849) or online by visiting http://www.thecolosseum.com or http://www.axs.com , keyword "Luis Miguel." Ticket prices are $250, $185, $155, and $95 (all prices include 10% Live Entertainment Tax). Orders are subject to additional service charges and fees.
Luis Miguel's career began in 1982 when he recorded his first album at the age of 12. Since then his career has catapulted to the top of the Latin Music charts and to International fame establishing Luis Miguel as one of the most successful Latin American artists in history. Luis Miguel set world records that go unrivaled in Latin Music including being the first to have a Spanish-language album (Romances, 1997) debut in the top position of the Billboard Top 200. Over the span of his successful 30-year career, Luis Miguel has broken numerous box-office records, has received an extensive number of awards and honors and has sold over 60 million albums worldwide.
SOURCE AEG Live
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.