MIAMI, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Gulfstream Park has made available a special area in the vicinity of the Tiki Bar, where a Latin celebration will be taking place on March 30th, amid the excitement of the biggest horse racing event in the southern United States, the Florida Derby.
An exclusive VIP area will be set up with numbered seating for 250 people, with a bar, lounge and private salon, including service of snacks and Latin food, all just 30 feet from the race track.
The scene will be unforgettable, featuring audio in Spanish, Latin American artists, and people from the Jet Set of our Latin countries.
Derby Hispano is the new source of information in Spanish with 100% of its content dedicated to horse racing events taking place in the U.S.
A door is opening to serve and offer recognition to the Spanish-speaking horse racing community for the first time in the history of this legendary racetrack, which is why a space has been created to allow the Spanish-speaking public to enjoy the magnificent spectacle of the Florida Derby in a setting that will remind us of our Latin American homeland.
Few tickets are available, for only 250 VIPs, and reservations should be made by phone at 786-4889881 or 305-4018719.
Horse racing photos available at email@example.com
The date is March 30th at Gulfstream Park 901 S, Federal Hwy, Hallandale Beach, Miami Florida and the first race is at 12:30 PM
SOURCE THE BIZ AGE
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules