COPENHAGEN, DENMARK -- (Marketwire) -- 03/25/13 -- Iceland's cheapest airline, WOW air, offers a range of exciting package trips to Iceland for the upcoming Easter holiday (and all year round of course).
According to a new report published by the World Economic Forum, Iceland is the friendliest country for tourists in 2013. Within the report 140 countries in the world were compared, on measures such as "attitude of population towards foreign visitors".
The friendly Icelander's are far from being the only thing Iceland has to offer. The Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, Northern Lights, and glaciers are among the many attractions for adventure seeking tourists. The WOW air packages offer something for everyone, for example one is for the nature lover, and another one for the thrill seeker.
The Iceland Blue Lagoon Fly Away gives you not only a tour to the delightful spa, but is also a great opportunity to explore the culture and sights of the capital. For example, you can sit down in one of the many cafes downtown after a walk in the colorful city, or dive into one of the outdoor swimming pools. Then you can head out for a concert in one of the lively bars.
According to a travel guide to the upcoming Easter holiday, recently broadcast on the TV show Go' morgen Danmark (e. Good morning Denmark) (http://go.tv2.dk/morgentv/id-65905481.html), Iceland will be warmer than Denmark this Easter. The winter in Iceland has been unusually mild and warm this year, so the weather should not be a problem. The package deals to Iceland from WOW air are a really good value for money and WOW also strives for offering the cheapest flights to Iceland at all times.
To find out more about the cheapest flights to Iceland, visit http://www.wowiceland.dk.
Gudmundur Arnar Gudmundsson
Head of Marketing
+354 590 3032
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts