In an effort to better reach out to the Hispanic community, Cancer Treatment Centers of America has retained a San Antonio, Texas, advertising and public relations firm to lead the effort.
Creative Civilization received the contract to build awareness about Cancer Treatment Centers and to inform the Hispanic community about the cancer treatment options offered by the healthcare provider.
"Our multidisciplinary team has a strong history and extraordinary experience in the healthcare sector, particularly in the fight against cancer," said Gisela Girard, president and COO of Creative Civilization, in a statement. "CTCA provides quality care and treatment, with advanced technology and a patient-focused approach to care that places the patients and his/her caregivers first."
Adds Peter C. Yesawich, CTCA chief growth officer: "We have been privileged to serve many Hispanic patients in the past, and recently expanded out bilingual clinical and patient care teams to serve even more Hispanic patients who are seeking our unique model of care in the future."
CTCA offers a comprehensive approach to cancer treatment with facilities located in Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tulsa.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter