In an effort to better reach out to the Hispanic community, Cancer Treatment Centers of America has retained a San Antonio, Texas, advertising and public relations firm to lead the effort.
Creative Civilization received the contract to build awareness about Cancer Treatment Centers and to inform the Hispanic community about the cancer treatment options offered by the healthcare provider.
"Our multidisciplinary team has a strong history and extraordinary experience in the healthcare sector, particularly in the fight against cancer," said Gisela Girard, president and COO of Creative Civilization, in a statement. "CTCA provides quality care and treatment, with advanced technology and a patient-focused approach to care that places the patients and his/her caregivers first."
Adds Peter C. Yesawich, CTCA chief growth officer: "We have been privileged to serve many Hispanic patients in the past, and recently expanded out bilingual clinical and patient care teams to serve even more Hispanic patients who are seeking our unique model of care in the future."
CTCA offers a comprehensive approach to cancer treatment with facilities located in Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tulsa.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs