In an effort to better reach out to the Hispanic community, Cancer Treatment Centers of America has retained a San Antonio, Texas, advertising and public relations firm to lead the effort.
Creative Civilization received the contract to build awareness about Cancer Treatment Centers and to inform the Hispanic community about the cancer treatment options offered by the healthcare provider.
"Our multidisciplinary team has a strong history and extraordinary experience in the healthcare sector, particularly in the fight against cancer," said Gisela Girard, president and COO of Creative Civilization, in a statement. "CTCA provides quality care and treatment, with advanced technology and a patient-focused approach to care that places the patients and his/her caregivers first."
Adds Peter C. Yesawich, CTCA chief growth officer: "We have been privileged to serve many Hispanic patients in the past, and recently expanded out bilingual clinical and patient care teams to serve even more Hispanic patients who are seeking our unique model of care in the future."
CTCA offers a comprehensive approach to cancer treatment with facilities located in Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tulsa.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen