BERLIN, GERMANY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/25/13 -- Iceland's cheapest airline, WOW air, offers a range of exciting package trips to Iceland for the upcoming Easter holiday (and all year round of course).
According to a new report published by the World Economic Forum, Iceland is the friendliest country for tourists in 2013. Within the report 140 countries in the world were compared, on measures such as "attitude of population towards foreign visitors".
The friendly Icelander's are far from being the only thing Iceland has to offer. The Blue Lagoon, the Golden Circle, Northern Lights, and glaciers are among the many attractions for adventure seeking tourists. The WOW air packages offer something for everyone, for example one is for the nature lover, another one for the thrill seeker, and two different tours to classic sites in the south west of Iceland.
The short trip "Islands Wunder an einem Wochenende" offers not only a Northern Lights tour, but also the opportunity to explore the culture and sights of the capital. After a walk in the colourful town of Reykjavik, you can sit in a cozy cafe in the centre, or visit one of the many swimming pools. In the evening, you can also experience the exciting Reykjavik nightlife during a concert or at one of the city's bars.
The winter in Iceland has been unusually mild and warm this year, so the weather should not be a problem. The package deals to Iceland from WOW air are a really good value for money and WOW also strives for offering the cheapest flights to Iceland at all times.
To find out more about the cheapest flights to Iceland, visit http://www.wowiceland.de/.
Gudmundur Arnar Gudmundsson
Head of Marketing
+354 590 3032
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits