A ticket purchased in New Jersey has won the latest Powerball jackpot, $338.3 million, lottery officials said.
The lottery website said one winner correctly matched all of the numbers drawn Saturday night -- 17, 29, 31, 52 and 53, with a Powerball of 31.
The cash payout to the winner will be more than $198 million, the website said.
In addition to the grand prize, 2,486,304 tickets won prizes totaling more than $12.8 million.
Philly.com reported one ticket sold in Iowa was good for $2 million while 14 tickets sold in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, Minnesota, Florida and Arizona won $1 million each.
After Saturday night's drawing, the Powerball jackpot was reset at about $40 million.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap