A ticket purchased in New Jersey has won the latest Powerball jackpot, $338.3 million, lottery officials said.
The lottery website said one winner correctly matched all of the numbers drawn Saturday night -- 17, 29, 31, 52 and 53, with a Powerball of 31.
The cash payout to the winner will be more than $198 million, the website said.
In addition to the grand prize, 2,486,304 tickets won prizes totaling more than $12.8 million.
Philly.com reported one ticket sold in Iowa was good for $2 million while 14 tickets sold in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, Minnesota, Florida and Arizona won $1 million each.
After Saturday night's drawing, the Powerball jackpot was reset at about $40 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza