A ticket purchased in New Jersey has won the latest Powerball jackpot, $338.3 million, lottery officials said.
The lottery website said one winner correctly matched all of the numbers drawn Saturday night -- 17, 29, 31, 52 and 53, with a Powerball of 31.
The cash payout to the winner will be more than $198 million, the website said.
In addition to the grand prize, 2,486,304 tickets won prizes totaling more than $12.8 million.
Philly.com reported one ticket sold in Iowa was good for $2 million while 14 tickets sold in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, Minnesota, Florida and Arizona won $1 million each.
After Saturday night's drawing, the Powerball jackpot was reset at about $40 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say