U.S. actor Dennis Quaid has reunited with wife Kimberly, though the couple can't stop their divorce from going through, TMZ reported.
The Quaids had already signed their divorce paperwork, which is now sitting on a judge's desk, the entertainment news website reported. They can't stop the paperwork from going through the system and the judgement will be final.
The couple initially separated in October because a source told TMZ, "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage. He's not a good husband."
Kimberly Quaid had requested primary physical custody, of their twins and spousal support, TMZ reported.
This is not the couple's first attempt at a divorce. Kimberly filed paperwork for divorce in March 2012, but withdrew it two months later.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go