U.S. actor Dennis Quaid has reunited with wife Kimberly, though the couple can't stop their divorce from going through, TMZ reported.
The Quaids had already signed their divorce paperwork, which is now sitting on a judge's desk, the entertainment news website reported. They can't stop the paperwork from going through the system and the judgement will be final.
The couple initially separated in October because a source told TMZ, "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage. He's not a good husband."
Kimberly Quaid had requested primary physical custody, of their twins and spousal support, TMZ reported.
This is not the couple's first attempt at a divorce. Kimberly filed paperwork for divorce in March 2012, but withdrew it two months later.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve