U.S. actor Dennis Quaid has reunited with wife Kimberly, though the couple can't stop their divorce from going through, TMZ reported.
The Quaids had already signed their divorce paperwork, which is now sitting on a judge's desk, the entertainment news website reported. They can't stop the paperwork from going through the system and the judgement will be final.
The couple initially separated in October because a source told TMZ, "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage. He's not a good husband."
Kimberly Quaid had requested primary physical custody, of their twins and spousal support, TMZ reported.
This is not the couple's first attempt at a divorce. Kimberly filed paperwork for divorce in March 2012, but withdrew it two months later.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post