U.S. actor Dennis Quaid has reunited with wife Kimberly, though the couple can't stop their divorce from going through, TMZ reported.
The Quaids had already signed their divorce paperwork, which is now sitting on a judge's desk, the entertainment news website reported. They can't stop the paperwork from going through the system and the judgement will be final.
The couple initially separated in October because a source told TMZ, "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage. He's not a good husband."
Kimberly Quaid had requested primary physical custody, of their twins and spousal support, TMZ reported.
This is not the couple's first attempt at a divorce. Kimberly filed paperwork for divorce in March 2012, but withdrew it two months later.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset