U.S. actor Dennis Quaid has reunited with wife Kimberly, though the couple can't stop their divorce from going through, TMZ reported.
The Quaids had already signed their divorce paperwork, which is now sitting on a judge's desk, the entertainment news website reported. They can't stop the paperwork from going through the system and the judgement will be final.
The couple initially separated in October because a source told TMZ, "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage. He's not a good husband."
Kimberly Quaid had requested primary physical custody, of their twins and spousal support, TMZ reported.
This is not the couple's first attempt at a divorce. Kimberly filed paperwork for divorce in March 2012, but withdrew it two months later.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief