British Prince William's sister-in-law, Pippa Middleton, has been dumped by her literary agent after her party-planning book, "Celebrate," didn't sell well.
"I am very sorry it has happened, but yes, it is true: I no longer represent Pippa and I wish her every good luck," the Daily Telegraph quoted Middleton's agent, David Godwin, as saying.
Middleton is the sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William's wife of nearly two years. Starting next month, Middleton will write a column called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts" for Waitrose Kitchen magazine, the Telegraph said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?