British Prince William's sister-in-law, Pippa Middleton, has been dumped by her literary agent after her party-planning book, "Celebrate," didn't sell well.
"I am very sorry it has happened, but yes, it is true: I no longer represent Pippa and I wish her every good luck," the Daily Telegraph quoted Middleton's agent, David Godwin, as saying.
Middleton is the sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William's wife of nearly two years. Starting next month, Middleton will write a column called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts" for Waitrose Kitchen magazine, the Telegraph said.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device