Actor Tom Hanks has picked his space drama Apollo 13 as the film he would most like to remake.
Asked by CNN host Piers Morgan which movie he would make again if he only had three hours to live, the Hollywood legend initially clarified that he would not make a movie in his last minutes on earth.
Then he cooperated with his interviewer by naming the 1995 astronaut drama about the 1970 mission which was meant to have been the third lunar landing before an explosion crippled the service module.
"You develop an ensemble and it sticks for three or four months," he told Morgan. "But Kevin Bacon, Bill Paxton and I in that little cold capsule speaking to (director) Ronnie Howard on our radio - that was about as pleasant a time as I could imagine."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women