Actor Tom Hanks has picked his space drama Apollo 13 as the film he would most like to remake.
Asked by CNN host Piers Morgan which movie he would make again if he only had three hours to live, the Hollywood legend initially clarified that he would not make a movie in his last minutes on earth.
Then he cooperated with his interviewer by naming the 1995 astronaut drama about the 1970 mission which was meant to have been the third lunar landing before an explosion crippled the service module.
"You develop an ensemble and it sticks for three or four months," he told Morgan. "But Kevin Bacon, Bill Paxton and I in that little cold capsule speaking to (director) Ronnie Howard on our radio - that was about as pleasant a time as I could imagine."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women