Actor Tom Hanks has picked his space drama Apollo 13 as the film he would most like to remake.
Asked by CNN host Piers Morgan which movie he would make again if he only had three hours to live, the Hollywood legend initially clarified that he would not make a movie in his last minutes on earth.
Then he cooperated with his interviewer by naming the 1995 astronaut drama about the 1970 mission which was meant to have been the third lunar landing before an explosion crippled the service module.
"You develop an ensemble and it sticks for three or four months," he told Morgan. "But Kevin Bacon, Bill Paxton and I in that little cold capsule speaking to (director) Ronnie Howard on our radio - that was about as pleasant a time as I could imagine."
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department