PISCATAWAY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- Shadow Financial Systems introduced support for Euroclear's proprietary clearing interface, EUCLID, to ShadowSuite® 9.1. The mid- and back-office solution looks to expand post-trade processing for global users.
ShadowSuite allows direct interface through EUCLID for reconciliation reporting, clearing securities and processing dividends held in Euroclear accounts. The process is completed in ISO-15022 message formats.
"As part of our continued efforts to increase the versatility of our system, we wanted to provide our non-SWIFT clients with the ability to communicate directly with Euroclear," said CEO Don Marino. "We accomplished this with 9.1, helping to consolidate clearing for users trading internationally while remaining cost effective."
About Shadow Financial
Founded in 1997 by industry experts, Shadow Financial's technology provides comprehensive post trade processing, treasury and accounting functionality on a cost-effective platform for trading organizations. The Company's primary offerings in addition to ShadowSuite® are ShadowMargin and ShadowConnect. For more information about Shadow Financial visit www.shadowfinancial.com or contact Joe South at (732) 877-6099.
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps