PISCATAWAY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- Shadow Financial Systems introduced support for Euroclear's proprietary clearing interface, EUCLID, to ShadowSuite® 9.1. The mid- and back-office solution looks to expand post-trade processing for global users.
ShadowSuite allows direct interface through EUCLID for reconciliation reporting, clearing securities and processing dividends held in Euroclear accounts. The process is completed in ISO-15022 message formats.
"As part of our continued efforts to increase the versatility of our system, we wanted to provide our non-SWIFT clients with the ability to communicate directly with Euroclear," said CEO Don Marino. "We accomplished this with 9.1, helping to consolidate clearing for users trading internationally while remaining cost effective."
About Shadow Financial
Founded in 1997 by industry experts, Shadow Financial's technology provides comprehensive post trade processing, treasury and accounting functionality on a cost-effective platform for trading organizations. The Company's primary offerings in addition to ShadowSuite® are ShadowMargin and ShadowConnect. For more information about Shadow Financial visit www.shadowfinancial.com or contact Joe South at (732) 877-6099.
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits