TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- Editors note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
On Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 INSPIRE 2013 will be hosting their third-annual speaker series at the Montecassino Hotel & Event Venue (3710 Chesswood Drive, Toronto).
"We will be announcing our line-up of speakers for INSPIRE 2013 very soon. Rick Campanelli, an INSPIRE Advisor, will be co-emceeing this year," said Luciano Volpe, Chair, INSPIRE. "We will continue to offer bursaries and internships this year through our Sponsors and we will be announcing details on this program very soon. To date, Z103.5 (Evanov Radio), the CIBPA and Shining Through have already committed to supporting our bursary program."
Be sure to save the date for this event and stay tuned for the featured speakers. If you are interested in being involved with sponsoring the event, please visit About INSPIRE 2013 section of their website.
Want to be the first to know? Follow them on Twitter at twitter.com/inspire_toronto and like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/inspire.to for up-to-the-minute announcements.
INSPIRE is about empowering young people to realize their potential through sharing of experiences and advice by Canadian leaders in various fields. Guided by a steering committee, student committee and an advisory board that includes Enrico Colantoni (Hollywood Actor), Rick Campanelli (Host of ET Canada), Rita DeMontis (National Food Editor at Sun Media) and Alex Rechichi (President of Extreme Brands). For more information visit www.inspiretoronto.com.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: www.marketwire.com/library/20130321-inspire800.jpg.
MEDIA CONTACT: INSPIRE 2013
Media & PR Advisor
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying