LEICESTER, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- British fashion brand Next is thrilled to announce the launch date of its Mid Season Sale for 2013. Online and throughout UK stores from Saturday March 23rd 2013, Next will have absolutely all sale items half price or less.(i) With stylish dresses, knitwear, tailoring, footwear and on trend handbags making up the bargains in store, there will also be an extended range of homeware and designer brands online.
The March sale will see at least a 50% reduction from Next's clothing and homeware collections. With the latest designs in dresses, colours of tailoring, knitwear textures and denim fits. The popular Next sale will also have offers on petite, tall, plus size and maternity clothing. In addition to Next's own collections, there will be many designer brands online at discount prices - including Nike, adidas, Lipsy, Converse, Superdry and L.K. Bennett.
An array of clothing, footwear and accessories from Next's children's and newborn collections will be available to browse. From basic essentials and babygros, to stylish jeans and jackets. Kit out the kids wardrobe for less with brilliant bargains from Next. This season's sale also includes excellent offers on children's school clothing as well as holiday pieces.
The amazing half price or less(i) offer continues into homeware, with discounts on larger furniture items as well as bathroom accessories, cushions, curtains, bedding and wall art. Whether you're brightening up your home for spring or getting ready for the summer season, check out the latest garden accessories, DIY and personal touches for your home.
To shop the Next sale, go online at http://www.next.co.uk/sale/ or find your nearest UK Next store at http://www.next.co.uk/stores/.
(i)Excludes any product offered for Sale at Next Bathrooms, Hammonds, Photos, Domestic Appliances, Art2Order, Green Retreats, Made 2 Order, Flooring, Wine, Gift List, Flowers, House Signs, MusicDVD, Carpets, Magazines and Experience Websites.
0116 284 3185
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option