VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- Attention News Editors: Media are invited to a brief media screening and Q&A session with Art Sterritt, Executive Director of the Coastal First Nations, for a new oil spill television commercial being released on the anniversary of the Exxon Valdez oil spill (March 24).
The commercial features the music of a famous American singer-songwriter, and high-resolution copies will be made available to media on USB flash drives.
Who: Art Sterritt, Executive Director of the Coastal First Nations
When: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 1:00pm
Where: Coastal First Nations, Suite 1660, 409 Granville Street, Vancouver
Coastal First Nations
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO