VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- Attention News Editors: Media are invited to a brief media screening and Q&A session with Art Sterritt, Executive Director of the Coastal First Nations, for a new oil spill television commercial being released on the anniversary of the Exxon Valdez oil spill (March 24).
The commercial features the music of a famous American singer-songwriter, and high-resolution copies will be made available to media on USB flash drives.
Who: Art Sterritt, Executive Director of the Coastal First Nations
When: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 1:00pm
Where: Coastal First Nations, Suite 1660, 409 Granville Street, Vancouver
Coastal First Nations
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation