Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer announced plans Friday for his first North American concert tour in three years.
Mayer will kick off the run of shows July 6 at Milwaukee's Summerfest. The tour will wrap this fall.
The your will be Mayer's first in support of "Born and Raised," his latest studio album, released in June 2012.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will open for Mayer along the tour route, with the exception of dates in Tuscaloosa, Ala., New Orleans; Kansas City, Mo.; and Atlantic City, N.J., concert promoter Live Nation said.
Tickets are to go on sale March 29.
A dollar from each ticket sold will go to support returning U.S. military veterans, Live Nation said.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause