Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer announced plans Friday for his first North American concert tour in three years.
Mayer will kick off the run of shows July 6 at Milwaukee's Summerfest. The tour will wrap this fall.
The your will be Mayer's first in support of "Born and Raised," his latest studio album, released in June 2012.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will open for Mayer along the tour route, with the exception of dates in Tuscaloosa, Ala., New Orleans; Kansas City, Mo.; and Atlantic City, N.J., concert promoter Live Nation said.
Tickets are to go on sale March 29.
A dollar from each ticket sold will go to support returning U.S. military veterans, Live Nation said.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals