Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer announced plans Friday for his first North American concert tour in three years.
Mayer will kick off the run of shows July 6 at Milwaukee's Summerfest. The tour will wrap this fall.
The your will be Mayer's first in support of "Born and Raised," his latest studio album, released in June 2012.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will open for Mayer along the tour route, with the exception of dates in Tuscaloosa, Ala., New Orleans; Kansas City, Mo.; and Atlantic City, N.J., concert promoter Live Nation said.
Tickets are to go on sale March 29.
A dollar from each ticket sold will go to support returning U.S. military veterans, Live Nation said.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work