Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer announced plans Friday for his first North American concert tour in three years.
Mayer will kick off the run of shows July 6 at Milwaukee's Summerfest. The tour will wrap this fall.
The your will be Mayer's first in support of "Born and Raised," his latest studio album, released in June 2012.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will open for Mayer along the tour route, with the exception of dates in Tuscaloosa, Ala., New Orleans; Kansas City, Mo.; and Atlantic City, N.J., concert promoter Live Nation said.
Tickets are to go on sale March 29.
A dollar from each ticket sold will go to support returning U.S. military veterans, Live Nation said.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'