Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer announced plans Friday for his first North American concert tour in three years.
Mayer will kick off the run of shows July 6 at Milwaukee's Summerfest. The tour will wrap this fall.
The your will be Mayer's first in support of "Born and Raised," his latest studio album, released in June 2012.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will open for Mayer along the tour route, with the exception of dates in Tuscaloosa, Ala., New Orleans; Kansas City, Mo.; and Atlantic City, N.J., concert promoter Live Nation said.
Tickets are to go on sale March 29.
A dollar from each ticket sold will go to support returning U.S. military veterans, Live Nation said.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast