Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer announced plans Friday for his first North American concert tour in three years.
Mayer will kick off the run of shows July 6 at Milwaukee's Summerfest. The tour will wrap this fall.
The your will be Mayer's first in support of "Born and Raised," his latest studio album, released in June 2012.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will open for Mayer along the tour route, with the exception of dates in Tuscaloosa, Ala., New Orleans; Kansas City, Mo.; and Atlantic City, N.J., concert promoter Live Nation said.
Tickets are to go on sale March 29.
A dollar from each ticket sold will go to support returning U.S. military veterans, Live Nation said.
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback