WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/13 -- IGM Financial Inc. today announced receipt of regulatory approval respecting its request to continue its automatic securities purchase plan for its common shares from March 23, 2013 to March 20, 2014.
The automatic securities purchase plan was established to provide standard instructions regarding how IGM Financial's common shares are to be purchased under its Normal Course Issuer Bid during certain pre-determined trading blackout periods, subject to pre-established parameters. Outside of these pre-determined trading blackout periods, purchases under the Corporation's Normal Course Issuer Bid will be completed based upon management's discretion.
The automatic securities purchase plan constitutes an "automatic plan" for purposes of applicable Canadian securities legislation and has been reviewed and approved by the TSX. Should the automatic securities purchase plan be materially varied, suspended, or terminated prior to the expiry date, IGM Financial will issue a press release advising of such variation, suspension or termination as the case may be.
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's premier personal financial services companies, and one of the country's largest managers and distributors of mutual funds and other managed asset products, with over $125 billion in total assets under management. Its activities are carried out principally through Investors Group through a network of approximately 4,500 Consultants, Mackenzie Financial Corporation through a diversified network of third-party financial advisors and Investment Planning Counsel through a network of financial planners who are dedicated to serving the needs of their clients. IGM Financial Inc. is a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
IGM Financial Inc.
(204) 956 3364
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models