U.S. actor Charlie Sheen says he is now drink and
drug free after years in which his abuse of alcohol and narcotics
threatened to kill him.
The former Two-and-a-Half Men star, who was fired from the top-rated sitcom in 2011 following his drug-fueled rants at the producer, told German magazine InstyleMen that his clean living lifestyle had made him more energetic and eager to work.
"It could not go on," he said of his drink and drug habit. "For years I lived at the limit," he said. "Alcohol, drugs, pills and stress, the full programme. I would not have been the first person to have not survived this lifestyle."
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year