VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Victory Mountain Ventures Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: VMV) ("Victory") announces that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of up to 5,000,000 units for total proceeds of up to $250,000; subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Up to 5,000,000 units will be issued as non flow-through units at a price of $0.05 per unit consisting of one common share and one whole warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional common share of the Company at a price of $0.10 per share for eighteen (18) months from the date of closing.
The proceeds of the private placement will be used for general working capital. Finder's fees, as allowed pursuant to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, may be payable in connection with the offering.
Victory Mountain Ventures Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: VMV) is a Junior Exploration Company based in Western Canada. The Company has interests in Copper, Gold, Silver, Molybdenum and other base metals in Canada.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
VICTORY MOUNTAIN VENTURES LTD.
Charles Desjardins, President and Director
This report contains forward looking statements. Resource estimates, unless specifically noted, are considered speculative. Any and all other resource or reserve estimates are historical in nature, and should not be relied upon. The production rate and mine-life projections have been made without support of a feasibility study, there is no certainty the proposed operations will be economically viable. By their nature, forward looking statements involve risk and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on factors that will or may occur in the future. Actual results may vary depending upon exploration activities, industry production, commodity demand and pricing, currency exchange rates, and, but not limited to, general economic factors. Cautionary Note to US investors: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission specifically prohibits the use of certain terms, such as "reserves" unless such figures are based upon actual production or formation tests and can be shown to be economically and legally producible under existing economic and operating conditions.
"Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Victory Mountain Ventures Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?