LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- PixelMags announced last week that their Readr App is now available everywhere around the world. In only seven days of being available worldwide, the app continues to climb the charts in the iTunes App Store. Readr hit the top 10 grossing apps in the News category in 34 countries and resides comfortably in the top 100 grossing apps in at least 20 countries.
Readr is a newsstand that gives the consumer a completely new way to enjoy their favorite magazines and explore new titles. Within the Readr App lives a patent pending technology called AnyTime®. Often compared to the Spotify or Netflix model for magazines, AnyTime subscription has proven to be very popular with readers.
"We are excited to see consumers adapting to our revolutionary digital newsstand Readr. We're pleased to be able to help them discover new content worldwide using AnyTime. Users can read magazines not only from their local region, but from other countries around the globe as well. Discoverability is a terrific benefit," boasts Ryan Marquis, Founder and COO of PixelMags, Inc.
About PixelMags, Inc.
PixelMags, Inc. is one of the world's fastest growing digital content distribution companies. They are transforming the future of digital publishing by changing how publishers distribute interactive branded content. PixelMags reaches millions of digital readers daily, in multiple languages, and represents such publishers as Hearst, Hearst UK, IPC, Conde Nast UK, Imagine Publishing, Dennis Publishing, Source Interlink and more. PixelMags is a privately held company, with offices located in Los Angeles and London. Follow PixelMags on Facebook and Twitter.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2263049
310 359 9594
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight