LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- PixelMags announced last week that their Readr App is now available everywhere around the world. In only seven days of being available worldwide, the app continues to climb the charts in the iTunes App Store. Readr hit the top 10 grossing apps in the News category in 34 countries and resides comfortably in the top 100 grossing apps in at least 20 countries.
Readr is a newsstand that gives the consumer a completely new way to enjoy their favorite magazines and explore new titles. Within the Readr App lives a patent pending technology called AnyTime®. Often compared to the Spotify or Netflix model for magazines, AnyTime subscription has proven to be very popular with readers.
"We are excited to see consumers adapting to our revolutionary digital newsstand Readr. We're pleased to be able to help them discover new content worldwide using AnyTime. Users can read magazines not only from their local region, but from other countries around the globe as well. Discoverability is a terrific benefit," boasts Ryan Marquis, Founder and COO of PixelMags, Inc.
About PixelMags, Inc.
PixelMags, Inc. is one of the world's fastest growing digital content distribution companies. They are transforming the future of digital publishing by changing how publishers distribute interactive branded content. PixelMags reaches millions of digital readers daily, in multiple languages, and represents such publishers as Hearst, Hearst UK, IPC, Conde Nast UK, Imagine Publishing, Dennis Publishing, Source Interlink and more. PixelMags is a privately held company, with offices located in Los Angeles and London. Follow PixelMags on Facebook and Twitter.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2263049
310 359 9594
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill