GIBRALTAR, GIBRALTAR -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Swansea City and the club's main sponsor 32Red Plc today announce that following recent discussions they have reached a confidential agreement with regard to the final year of their sponsorship deal for the 2013-14 season.
32Red has agreed to forgo its fifth and final year as main club sponsor in order to allow Swansea City to engage with third parties who may be able to assist in the physical development of the stadium and support the club in its next phase of growth.
32Red's chief executive, Ed Ware, said: "It's been a fantastic relationship with the Swans. Our association has coincided with Swansea City's most successful period ever, so far. We will look back on the partnership fondly and wish the club the very best of luck for the future."
Swansea City's vice-chairman, Leigh Dineen, said: "I'd like to place on record the club's enormous thanks for the support that 32Red has given us over the last four years.
"They have been a pleasure to deal with and played an important factor in our progress.
"I feel we have some exciting opportunities in the market place and have agreed to conclude the agreement with 32Red one year early and on friendly terms."
020 7457 2047
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal