GIBRALTAR, GIBRALTAR -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Swansea City and the club's main sponsor 32Red Plc today announce that following recent discussions they have reached a confidential agreement with regard to the final year of their sponsorship deal for the 2013-14 season.
32Red has agreed to forgo its fifth and final year as main club sponsor in order to allow Swansea City to engage with third parties who may be able to assist in the physical development of the stadium and support the club in its next phase of growth.
32Red's chief executive, Ed Ware, said: "It's been a fantastic relationship with the Swans. Our association has coincided with Swansea City's most successful period ever, so far. We will look back on the partnership fondly and wish the club the very best of luck for the future."
Swansea City's vice-chairman, Leigh Dineen, said: "I'd like to place on record the club's enormous thanks for the support that 32Red has given us over the last four years.
"They have been a pleasure to deal with and played an important factor in our progress.
"I feel we have some exciting opportunities in the market place and have agreed to conclude the agreement with 32Red one year early and on friendly terms."
020 7457 2047
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps