GIBRALTAR, GIBRALTAR -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Swansea City and the club's main sponsor 32Red Plc today announce that following recent discussions they have reached a confidential agreement with regard to the final year of their sponsorship deal for the 2013-14 season.
32Red has agreed to forgo its fifth and final year as main club sponsor in order to allow Swansea City to engage with third parties who may be able to assist in the physical development of the stadium and support the club in its next phase of growth.
32Red's chief executive, Ed Ware, said: "It's been a fantastic relationship with the Swans. Our association has coincided with Swansea City's most successful period ever, so far. We will look back on the partnership fondly and wish the club the very best of luck for the future."
Swansea City's vice-chairman, Leigh Dineen, said: "I'd like to place on record the club's enormous thanks for the support that 32Red has given us over the last four years.
"They have been a pleasure to deal with and played an important factor in our progress.
"I feel we have some exciting opportunities in the market place and have agreed to conclude the agreement with 32Red one year early and on friendly terms."
020 7457 2047
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama