ARNPRIOR, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Pacific Safety Products Inc. ("PSP" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PSP), a leading North American manufacturer of advanced armour and personal protection solutions, is pleased to announce the appointment of Rudy Witlox as Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Terry Vaudry, the Company's Chief Executive Officer stated: "We are pleased to welcome Mr. Witlox to PSP. Most recently Rudy managed the Canadian finance department of a large US based office furniture company. Rudy is a CGA and earned his MBA from the University of Illinois. He has a diverse background in finance and manufacturing operations while working in Canada, US and Mexico with such companies as GE, Stanley tools and KPMG."
The mission statement of Pacific Safety Products Inc. is ...we bring everyday heroes home safely®. PSP is an established industry leader in the production and sale of high-performance and high-quality safety products for the defence and security market. These products include body armour to protect against ballistic, stab and fragmentation threats, ballistic blankets to reduce blast effects, tactical clothing, and protective products against chemical and biological hazards. PSP is the largest body armour manufacturer in Canada, directly supplying the Canadian Department of National Defence, Federal Government Agencies and major Canadian law enforcement organizations. The Company, through its U.S. subsidiary Sentry Armor Systems Inc., provides body armour products under the GH Armor Systems® brand to U.S. based law enforcement and private security firms. The Company also produces tactical clothing. Pacific Safety Products is a reporting issuer in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, Canada and publicly trades under the symbol PSP on the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Pacific Safety Products Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column