LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Northumberland Resources, Inc. (OTCQB: NHUR) is pleased to announce that the funding commitment received in 2012 has been extended through March of 2014. In late January 2012, Northumberland Resources, Inc. received the first tranche of $500,000 of a $3,000,000 financing commitment from an International Institutional Investor. These funds were used to support continued operations and expand the current oil production on its current leases and acquire additional proven producing properties. Since 2011 the Company has raised over $1.2 million dollars in cash from sales of its securities in private offerings. These funds have been used to expand operations and acquire additional oil leases.
About Northumberland Resources
Northumberland Resources is a fully reporting company quoted on the OTCQB under the symbol NHUR. Northumberland Resources has continued to implement a highly focused, risk-averse oil and gas exploration company with a strategy of building a substantial portfolio of oil and gas assets in the onshore United States. Additional data on the Company is available through its website at northumberlandresources.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement:
Under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements in the press release that relate to the Company's expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company's results from new products in development are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. A complete "SAFE HARBOR: Disclosure" is listed on the Company's Website www.northumberlandresources.com under "Investor Relations"
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief