SALABERRY-DE-VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Noranda Income Fund (TSX: NIF.UN) announced today that the Board of Trustees of Noranda Operating Trust has approved a distribution for the month of March 2013 of $0.04167 per priority unit (each, a "Priority Unit") payable on April 25, 2013 to Priority Unitholders of record as at the close of business on March 28, 2013.
There is no assurance that monthly distributions will continue in the future, nor is there any assurance that, if they do continue, the level or frequency of such monthly distributions will not vary from the level of the most recent monthly cash distributions.
Noranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "NIF.UN". Noranda Income Fund was created to acquire Noranda Inc.'s CEZ processing facility and ancillary assets (the "CEZ processing facility") located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec. The CEZ processing facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America, where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from zinc concentrates purchased from mining operations. The CEZ processing facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xstrata Canada Corporation.
Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at www.norandaincomefund.com.
Michael Boone, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer,
Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited
Noranda Income Fund's Manager
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap