SALABERRY-DE-VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Noranda Income Fund (TSX: NIF.UN) announced today that the Board of Trustees of Noranda Operating Trust has approved a distribution for the month of March 2013 of $0.04167 per priority unit (each, a "Priority Unit") payable on April 25, 2013 to Priority Unitholders of record as at the close of business on March 28, 2013.
There is no assurance that monthly distributions will continue in the future, nor is there any assurance that, if they do continue, the level or frequency of such monthly distributions will not vary from the level of the most recent monthly cash distributions.
Noranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "NIF.UN". Noranda Income Fund was created to acquire Noranda Inc.'s CEZ processing facility and ancillary assets (the "CEZ processing facility") located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec. The CEZ processing facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America, where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from zinc concentrates purchased from mining operations. The CEZ processing facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xstrata Canada Corporation.
Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at www.norandaincomefund.com.
Michael Boone, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer,
Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited
Noranda Income Fund's Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty