XENIA, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Nationwide Biweekly Administration, Inc. (NBA) recently received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) based on over 15 factors. This rating was given without NBA paying to be accredited by the BBB.
Factors that contributed to NBA's rating of an A+ included:
1. Length of time business has been operating.
2. Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
3. Response to complaints filed against business.
4. Resolution of complaints filed against business.
5. BBB having sufficient background information on this business.
Through their Interest Minimizer Program, NBA processes billions of dollars worth of mortgage payments for hundreds of thousands of customers. All payments are securely processed through the Federal ACH Banking System with their banking partners.
Dan Lipsky, Owner of NBA, credits their success to the world-class courteous and friendly staff and their commitment to providing an amazing customer experience to their clients.
"Providing excellent customer service is an absolute priority for Nationwide Biweekly Administration," Lipsky said. "Through dedication and a continual commitment to our customers we are very proud to have earned the Better Business Bureaus highest rating of an A+. This achievement was only made possible through the hard work and dedication of our many employees."
In 2012, NBA:
•Processed over a billion dollars in payments •Saved consumers $113,994,000 in interest •Generated a $110,142,000 equity benefit •Saved consumers 705,410 monthly payments
About Nationwide Biweekly Administration
Nationwide Biweekly Administration is one of the nation's largest and most recognized administrators for biweekly programs. Through their Interest Minimizer Program, NBA processes billions of dollars worth of mortgage payments for hundreds of thousands of customers. All payments are securely processed through the Federal ACH Banking System with their banking partners.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos