TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Morumbi Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MOC) ("Morumbi" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has appointed Chris Buncic, CFA, P.Eng as a director of the Company. Mr. Buncic was appointed President & Chief Executive Officer of the Company on March 1, 2013.
Mr. Buncic graduated with a B.A.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Toronto. Mr. Buncic practiced as an engineer at both Celestica Inc. and Magna International in new product development. Following the completion of an MBA at the Schulich School of Business at York University in 2006, Mr. Buncic joined the capital markets industry in institutional equity research first at Cormark Securities Inc. and subsequently at Mackie Research Capital; firms that both specialize in raising capital for junior resource companies. Mr. Buncic is a CFA charterholder and a licenced Professional Engineer.
Morumbi is a public company with early stage mineral exploration licences in PNG. Morumbi is also currently evaluating resource opportunities on the Autonomous Island of Bougainville, PNG by forming strategic relationships with local landowner companies with the view to securing mineral exploration licences on their traditional lands, if and when the current moratorium is lifted and licences may be granted. It also has a legacy light oil property in northwest Alberta. The Company trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "MOC". For more information about Morumbi and the Company's plans visit our website at www.morumbi.ca.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Morumbi Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief