American pop music stars Katy Perry and John Mayer have broken up after dating for seven months, People.com reported.
No reason was given for the split.
Perry, 28, and Mayer, 35, first started seeing each other romantically last summer. They broke up last August, but quickly reconciled.
Perry is divorced from British comedian Russell Brand.
Mayer has had several high-profile romances with famous women such as Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women