American pop music stars Katy Perry and John Mayer have broken up after dating for seven months, People.com reported.
No reason was given for the split.
Perry, 28, and Mayer, 35, first started seeing each other romantically last summer. They broke up last August, but quickly reconciled.
Perry is divorced from British comedian Russell Brand.
Mayer has had several high-profile romances with famous women such as Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids