American pop music stars Katy Perry and John Mayer have broken up after dating for seven months, People.com reported.
No reason was given for the split.
Perry, 28, and Mayer, 35, first started seeing each other romantically last summer. They broke up last August, but quickly reconciled.
Perry is divorced from British comedian Russell Brand.
Mayer has had several high-profile romances with famous women such as Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight