Supermodel Kate Upton said she is considering a prom invitation from a Los Angeles teenager who got more than 150,000 views on YouTube.
Jake Davidson, a high school senior in Los Angeles, received more than 150,000 views for a YouTube video he posted asking Upton to accompany him to his school's May 23 dance, USA Today reported Wednesday.
"I'm Jewish, 5'9" on a really good day and I can't dance at all," Davidson says in the video. "You're Christian, 5'10" and that 'Cat Daddy' video should've won an Oscar for Best Short Film. You could say this is destiny."
The video depicts Davidson shaving, exercising and taking a shower. It ends with the teen dropping to one knee with a bouquet of flowers and asking Upton to the dance.
Upton responded to the video on her Twitter account.
"You can call me Katie if you want! How could I turn down that video! I'll check my schedule ;)" she posted.
Watch Davidson's Video below:
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study