U.S. hip-hop star Kanye West is considering North as a name to give the baby he is expecting with reality TV star Kim Kardashian, The Sun reported.
The couple is expecting their first child in July. The baby's gender has not been disclosed.
West has been telling friends he likes the way North sounds with his surname and he has ranked it high on his list of possible baby names, The Sun said.
The name would be a surprise move since Kardashian's mom's name is Kris and she has given all her children names that begin with K.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women