TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Chesswood Group Limited (TSX: CHW) announced today a cash dividend of $0.06 per share for the month of March. The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2013 and will be paid on April 15, 2013.
Chesswood Group Limited has designated its dividends as eligible dividends for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
About Chesswood Group Limited
Chesswood Group Limited is a financial services company with operating businesses in both Canada and the U.S.
To learn more about Chesswood Group Limited, visit www.ChesswoodGroup.com. The separate websites of Chesswood Group Limited's operating businesses are at www.PawneeLeasing.com, www.CaseFunding.com, www.AcuraSherway.com and www.cars4U.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. Many factors could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
NO STOCK EXCHANGE, SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Chesswood Group Limited
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic