TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- Bellwyck Packaging Solutions is pleased to announce it has moved its Premium Packaging division to a larger facility located at 21 Finchdene Square, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The 170,000 square foot facility will be Corporate headquarters for Bellwyck Packaging Inc., and house all of the manufacturing activities for the Premium division.
The new site increases the footprint for Bellwyck's Premium division by 95,000 square feet and allows for a significant increase in capacity and capabilities, to ensure Bellwyck continues to meet their customers' demands for growth.
"With this new space, capacity and added capabilities, we anticipate this site to grow in revenue by more than 50% over the next 5 years," stated John Vella, Co-Chief Executive Officer.
About Bellwyck Packaging Solutions
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions is a Toronto-based packaging manufacturer servicing the Premium and Healthcare markets. The company provides Printed Packaging, Contract Packaging and Clinical Services. The Premium Division is a one-stop solution provider servicing the folding carton, set up box, and fulfilment needs for cosmetic, fragrance, personal care, and confection markets. The Healthcare Division also offers a one-stop solution, providing contract and clinical packaging services, folding cartons and labels for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets.
Bellwyck Packaging Solutions
Senior VP Sales
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry