CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- American Creek Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AMK) (the "Corporation")reports that the litigation commenced in the Supreme Court of British Columbia against Teuton Resources Corp. ("Teuton") over the Treaty Creek property near Stewart, B.C. continues to move forward. Trial begins April 22, 2013 in Vancouver, B.C.
The litigation against defendants including Teuton and Teuton's President, Dino Cremonese, for economic interference, collusion and defamation, also continues to move forward. On March 19, 2013, the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench heard three applications. Teuton's application to set aside the Anton Piller Order granted November 22, 2012 was unsuccessful. Teuton's application to set aside portions of the Production and Preservation Orders granted November 22, 2012 was also unsuccessful. American Creek's application to have Mr. Cremonese held in contempt of court for violating the terms of the Production and Preservation Orders was dismissed.
American Creek Resources Ltd. is a Canadian junior mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral deposits within the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
American Creek Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits