CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- American Creek Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AMK) (the "Corporation")reports that the litigation commenced in the Supreme Court of British Columbia against Teuton Resources Corp. ("Teuton") over the Treaty Creek property near Stewart, B.C. continues to move forward. Trial begins April 22, 2013 in Vancouver, B.C.
The litigation against defendants including Teuton and Teuton's President, Dino Cremonese, for economic interference, collusion and defamation, also continues to move forward. On March 19, 2013, the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench heard three applications. Teuton's application to set aside the Anton Piller Order granted November 22, 2012 was unsuccessful. Teuton's application to set aside portions of the Production and Preservation Orders granted November 22, 2012 was also unsuccessful. American Creek's application to have Mr. Cremonese held in contempt of court for violating the terms of the Production and Preservation Orders was dismissed.
American Creek Resources Ltd. is a Canadian junior mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral deposits within the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
American Creek Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap