CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- American Creek Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AMK) (the "Corporation")reports that the litigation commenced in the Supreme Court of British Columbia against Teuton Resources Corp. ("Teuton") over the Treaty Creek property near Stewart, B.C. continues to move forward. Trial begins April 22, 2013 in Vancouver, B.C.
The litigation against defendants including Teuton and Teuton's President, Dino Cremonese, for economic interference, collusion and defamation, also continues to move forward. On March 19, 2013, the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench heard three applications. Teuton's application to set aside the Anton Piller Order granted November 22, 2012 was unsuccessful. Teuton's application to set aside portions of the Production and Preservation Orders granted November 22, 2012 was also unsuccessful. American Creek's application to have Mr. Cremonese held in contempt of court for violating the terms of the Production and Preservation Orders was dismissed.
American Creek Resources Ltd. is a Canadian junior mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral deposits within the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
American Creek Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say