CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- American Creek Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AMK) (the "Corporation")reports that the litigation commenced in the Supreme Court of British Columbia against Teuton Resources Corp. ("Teuton") over the Treaty Creek property near Stewart, B.C. continues to move forward. Trial begins April 22, 2013 in Vancouver, B.C.
The litigation against defendants including Teuton and Teuton's President, Dino Cremonese, for economic interference, collusion and defamation, also continues to move forward. On March 19, 2013, the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench heard three applications. Teuton's application to set aside the Anton Piller Order granted November 22, 2012 was unsuccessful. Teuton's application to set aside portions of the Production and Preservation Orders granted November 22, 2012 was also unsuccessful. American Creek's application to have Mr. Cremonese held in contempt of court for violating the terms of the Production and Preservation Orders was dismissed.
American Creek Resources Ltd. is a Canadian junior mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral deposits within the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
American Creek Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs